by Hanz Makmur Mar 09, 2010 makmur @ cs.rutgers.edu
To add a new paper size, follow these steps:
1. Click the or menu then
- For Windows 2000, click Printers control panel icon.
- For Windows XP, click Control Panel -> Printers and Faxes control panel icon
- For Windows Vista/7, Click Control Panel -> Printers control panel icon.
2. In the printer windows, Choose File -> Server Properties to create new paper size as shown.
To add a new paper size, follow the steps described below.
- Set a form name which reflect the size, example: 36×60
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form.
- Select English for units
- Under Papersize, enter Width 36
- Enter Height 60
- Click the Save Form button.
Repeat for other new page sizes you like to add.
- Click the OK button when finished.
The new page size should now appear in the page size selector in the print driver dialog box. If it does not appear, then the driver is unable to recognize it because it it too large or too small to be printed by the printer.
This concludes the steps to add paper size on Windows OS. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org